March 23, 2017 at 15:30, as a part of celebrations of the Independence Day of Greece, the Branch of the HFC will host the opening of the exhibition of works by artists who served as members of the jury for nation-wide art contest among children “The Spirit of Hellas is Among Us” in 1995-2017.
The exhibition features 37 works of artists – former members of the Union of Artists of the USSR and current members of the Odessa Branch of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine including:
- Adolf Loza (1931-2004), People’s Artist of Ukraine
- Yuriy Egorov (1926-2008), Honored Art Worker of Ukraine
- Orest Sleshinskiy (1930-2008), Honored Artist of Ukraine
- Vladimir Tsiupko (b. 1936), Honored Artist of Ukraine
- Valeriy Basanets (b. 1941), Honored Artist of Ukraine
- Vladimir Mezhevchuk (b. 1941), Honored Artist of Ukraine
- Gennadiy Garmider (b. 1945)
- Tatiana Ishchenko (b. 1949), instructor at the Odessa K. Kostandi School of Arts
- Aleksandr Karpushkin (b. 1949), senior instructor at the Odessa University for Humanities
- Stanislav Zhalobniuk (b. 1976)
Admittance is free of charge.